Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Modifications

After a few tried with the Lori's Tube, I kept getting sores from the lower spikes. These were still the original length so I sanded them down. That seemed to help a lot. After five days there was some redness but no bleeding or open wounds. I may have to take a little more off but for now I am trying it for a few days at a time to see if my skin will toughen.

Otherwise the device continues to be fairly comfortable. There is a little burning from the ring during morning erections. This is solved by using the bathroom. Some skin comes out between the bars and can get pinched. Also, the end of my penis can get pushed against the end of the device and rub against my underwear. This can be painful.

These are minor points. Most of the time it is very comfortable. It is easy to forget I am wearing it. While I am often aware of it, I have gotten so used to it that I am just as aware of its lack when I am not wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment