Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Back in the Lori's Tube

I got my Lori's Tube back Thursday. They seem to have fixed the problem with the security screw loosening. There is no play between the cage and the ring. I have worn it most of the time since then with a long break Saturday so that I could go to the state fair (metal detectors).

I also visited a celtic festival in a kilt. This was a pleasant experience. The tube doesn't need support and is quite comfortable hanging loose.

Otherwise - a lot of the time I forget that it is on. The main part that I feel is the testes ring, especially in an erection. Not that I can get any sort of erection. The cage is a tight fit. When I get excited the ring feels tight, sometimes it seems to burn because of the tiny pinches of skin around it. I start to be aware of the many spikes.

To recap the design, the device is in three parts. Besides the ring, the cage is in two parts which are hinged together. There are some blunt spikes at the top of the ring. There is a hole in the cage that my penis goes through and there are two spikes at the bottom of that. The hinged part of the cage has eight spikes and closes over my penis once it is through the hole. The security screw joins all of it together.

The device is very secure. The main purpose of all of those spikes is to hold the skin. If I pulled out I would leave a lot of skin behind. I can press down on the skin under the points on the testes ring but that pushes my penis onto the bottom points of the cage ring. And there is no way to get the skin around all of the points in the cage.

Cutting it off would be very difficult and would probably lead to injury. The screw is recessed and there is a lot of metal surrounding it. I shortened some of the spikes myself and was amazed at how hard the steel is. It is a lot tougher than mild steel. A cutting wheel would heat the metal and burn me long before it got very far. It would take hours or days of quick cuts and cooling to get through. Water might help cool it but burns are likely.

It might be possible to get the screw out with a screw extractor. The problem there is that if it didn't work it would probably ruin the screw head and make removal impossible.

Before this morning I didn't have any trouble wearing it but today's morning erection pushed me into the spikes on top of the testes ring and left me tender.

No comments:

Post a Comment