Thursday, June 16, 2011

A New Chastity Device

I broke down and bought a Lori's tube. I got one of the ready-made ones. The measurements sseemed reasonable. Lori recommended that the spikes be shortened. I agreed but she accidentally sent it before this was done. No problem. I've done a lot of metal working.


It turned out to be a bigger deal than I expected. The steel that they use is really tough. I made it through the first four spikes before running through cutting blades for my Dremel.

For now, that seems to be enough. I tried it on and the longer spikes are not bothering me.

The device I bought includes a PA pin but I'm not sure why. Between the spikes and how tightly I'm packed in, I can't imagine getting out, even without a piercing.

The device is about as secure as is possible. Instead of a lock, it uses an unusual security screw. The opening is tiny and irregular. I don't know how I could open it without the proper wrench. There is no way that I could cut it off without hurting myself. The pins were hard enough and the rest of it is thicker. About the only thing I could do would be to try to grind the head off of the security screw.

Given the price of the device, I am not going to ruin it to get out.

It seems to be comfortable. Time will tell for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment