Saturday, November 13, 2010

Two weeks

Today marks two weeks since I locked on the chastity device. Since then I've had two breaks. The first was Saturday night for less than eight hours. I locked myself up again when I got up Sunday.

I had to put it on twice. I'm not sure that I used the stocking correctly to get in and I noticed that one testicle was free. At the time I assumed that I hadn't put it on correctly.

Thursday night I had a testicle slip free. It wasn't painful. It just slipped out. I took the whole thing off for a couple of hours then put it back on using a smaller ring - the middle-sized one.

I had been planning on trying the middle ring to stop any possibility of pull-out but I was planning on waiting until the weekend so that I would have access to the key in case of problems. I decided to take a chance, anyway.

It all worked out. I've been wearing the middle ring for more than two days with no irritation. In fact, it is more comfortable. Also, there is no chance of pull-out. It is too tight to get a finger in.

I was in such a hurry to put it on before that I hadn't really checked out the construction. At first it appears to be a series of rings welded together. Instead I think it is a series of "C"s
Publish Post
braed to a flat plate. There is some copper exposed on the inside (I can tell by the look and smell). I will keep an eye on my penis to be sure that the skin isn't turning green like happens with a copper ring. It that happens I will have to coat the copper with something.

No comments:

Post a Comment