Monday, November 1, 2010

The Jail House after a day and a half

So far the Jail House has been the most comfortable chastity device I have tried. After a day and a half it it isn't rubbing. It has been a very easy device to forget that I am wearing.

It is also the best-looking device I have tried. The plastic CB series just doesn't look that great. My Bird Cage looks pretty good but after trying it on, I like the Jail House better.

The Jail House has seven rings welded at the bottom and with a space at the top. This gives it a curve. The rings hold my penis in place. I had to use a stocking to get into it but my penis has not moved around. The head of my penis stays put in the head of the device.

It has a hole at the tip and in theory you should pee through it. There are six curve bars holding the tip and in practice there is plenty of room in between them for peeing through.

Erections are not painful. They don't feel as good as in some devices, either.

There is no way to come while wearing this. It is too tight to get much stimulation from moving it around and the skin that I can touch is hyper-sensitive. I might be able to slip my penis out but the spacer is way too small to get my testicles through so it would be hanging from my testicles. Trying to get back in would be very difficult, also.

I might be able to take the medium ring but I am going to stay with the largest one for a while so that I can adjust to it. It's been a few months since I wore a chastity device and my skin might need to toughen up.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for your review, I just found your blog. I am considering buying a jailhouse. Can you tell me if you have had any issues with the device rusting at all?

    I look forward to reading more of your posts soon.

    ReplyDelete