Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Trying Something New

I gave up on the cage and got a new device - the Fort from Extreme Restraints. This is basically a steel version of the CB-3000.

First impression:

I couldn't believe how heavy the package was. Fortunately most of the weight comes from the extra rings. Like the CB-3000, the Fort comes with four hinged rings. These are heavier than the tube itself. Still, the device is heavier than one of the plastic devices.

The construction is pretty close to the CB-3000. The tube itself has the same shape right down to the air holes. It is more oval than I remember. The outside is shiny. The inside is smooth but not polished. It is not as slippery as the CB series so it is harder to get into. This will also make pull-out harder.

The rings seem a little snugger against the top of my penis but I used the rings from my CB2000 with my CB3000 so I could be mistaken about the fit.

I used the middle ring. It seems comfortable and the spacers will not allow my testicles to slip through.

It only comes with one locking post, a tube spacer, and two thick washers that also work as spacers. Right now I'm wearing it with the tube as a spacer and the washers between the tube and the lock which makes it a bit tighter.

After nearly six hours, it is still comfortable. No pinching or rubbing. At least not yet.

It is very secure. There is no give so I can't slip loose by bending the tube up. It is also very solid. The padlock is the weakest point. If I needed out and I had a bolt cutter that is what I would attack.

It is strange to drop my pants and only see a steel tube. The whole thing gives a different impression than the CB-3000. It seems much more intimidating and permanent.

Flaws - like the CB-3000, it has two posts that come from the tube through the ring. These are longer than the locking post so they stick through. They are irritating. These were easy enough to remove from the CB-3000 but it will take a hack saw and a file to trim them on the Fort.

The air holes in the CB-3000 were painful and I had to cover them with tape from the inside. I will see if these are a problem.

Sanitation may be a problem. That's one thing I really liked about the cage I was trying. It was so open that it was easy to clean through it. This tube fits so tightly that I may have trouble keeping clean.

No comments:

Post a Comment