Monday, January 25, 2010

Different configurations

I kept the Fort on for a couple of days then took a break to prevent chaffing. I'm back in. This time I locked two rings on. The second largest is closest to my body with the largest against the tube. I used two washer/spacers and locked it on.

It feels fine. The extra space from the largest ring make up for the short spacer. There is no way to get it off without the key. The space is way too small to slip my testicles through. The rings are too tight to pull out and I'd never get back in if I tried.

That's a serious piece of hardware locked to my genitals. Except for the weight, it is very comfortable. I can feel the weight pulling on my balls when I'm naked. It isn't uncomfortable but In know it's there.

The hing on the rings may be a problem. That's what was irritating me the most before. I hope that my skin toughens up. Otherwise I will use some type of tape on it.

Cleaning inside the tube is a problem, just as it is for the CB series. That's why I was hoping to be able to use the cage.

UPDATE: The weight doesn't hurt but it makes it uncomfortable to walk. It pulls my balls down in-between my legs. Tight underwear helps a lot.

The inside of the tube is not as slick as the plastic tubes. This is a big improvement. I used a stocking to get the tube on. After that, I stayed in place. In the plastic tubes my penis moves around. During morning erections I always seem to get caught part-way down the tube but not at the end. Others have said that they have the same problem. With the Fort, the tip of my penis stays at the end of the tube. Morning erections are more comfortable and I don't have accidents when peeing. I'm always line up with the end of the tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment