Sunday, December 13, 2009

More on the Steel Chastity Cage

I only made it a day before I had to take the cage off. I was developing sores where the cock ring rubbed, especially where the skin was pinched. I'm not discouraged. The same thing happens when I start wearing my CB6000 after a long period out of it. I have to build up to wearing it while my skin toughens up in the right places.

In addition, I helped a friend move which caused much more running than normal.

On the question of pull-out, I would say that it is impossible. The cock ring is so tight that removing it is difficult when I have full access. Trying to get out with the cage still attached would never work.

Before I took it off, I also verified that there is no way to get satisfaction with it on. A really full erection is uncomfortable - more so than a CB3000 or CB6000. It's not painful but it isn't pleasurable, either. Worse, the tight cock ring makes the erection even bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment